Advertisement

Monday, March 4, 2013

Work Tank update.

p03-04-13_07-51Esmeralda is rooting around on the bottom this morning, she has a full egg sac, also one young adult and a couple of juveniles are visible swimming about.

There are several students who stop occasionally to check on the Sea-Monkeys to see how they are progressing.


p03-04-13_12-37Spring Break is next week and no one will be here, so I am debating taking the tank home for the break... today is the day for Plasma III as well.  I will wait until lunch time to dose the tank.


A couple of weeks ago I sent in an order to Transcience Corp for some supplies. I don't know when this order will arrive, I had it sent to work, so my luck it will come while we are out for spring break!


sea_monkeys_jumbo_spares_kitI ordered a jumbo maintenance kit and an Executive kit. The items in the jumbo kit can be see in the picture to the right: Growth Food, Plasma III, Sea-Medic, Banana Treat, Gro-Kwickly, Red Magic, and Cupid's Arrow, along with a feeding spoon, an Aqua-Leash, and a Million-Bubble air pump.

I don't know if the Executive Sea-Monkeys kit from Transcience is the same as the set that ExploraToy produced a few years ago or not... I would love to have the tiny tank tool that came with it though! The tiny tank tool has a little squeegee on it to clean that gunk the builds up just above the water line on the aquariums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments