Advertisement

Monday, March 11, 2013

Mars tank maintenance

I decided that the old style Mars tank needed a bit of maintenance. First of all the water was too orange and it was hard to see the Sea-Monkeys in the tank, especially any tiny babies that were in there. First I prepared a quart of water. Jumbo Plasma makes a quart of water, too bad they don't sell it any more... I am down to my last pouch! Then I used the aqua-leash to get the two males out of the tank and transferred them to a waiting Ocean Zoo. After this I poured off about 2/3 of the tank into another Ocean Zoo, then I topped off the Mars tank with clear plasma water and transferred the males back into the tank.


I figured this Mars tank needed a female touch, so I leashed out one of the females from the other Mars tank and put her in with the boys.

I was wondering what to do with the water in the two transfer zoos when I saw a tiny little swimmer in one of them. I evened out the water between the tanks and topped them off with fresh plasma. I will be watching these tanks this week and see what happens in them.


100 1032   100 1031


Take a good look at the two red Ocean Zoos. The one on the left is an ExploraToy tank and the one on the right is a Big Time Toys tank. They are two completely different designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments