Advertisement

Monday, March 4, 2013

Meet Shakey! (Home Tanks Update)

Meet Shakey, he's my new Sea-Monkey Bobble Head. He will be posing with the tanks in todays home tanks update.

In oldest Mars experiment the sea-monkeys are still mating. I was able to get a good close up of them.

In the old style mars tank the two boys have been joined by some more new borns as a few more eggs must have hatched in last day or so.

In the Ocean Zoo the old female is still active... She needs a name... how about Bertha. I think I saw a couple of very tiny hatchlings. I will have to watch this tank closely.

mars20130304The other castle tank still has the two adults and I saw a couple of small babies. I don't know where they came from, the female doesn't have egg sacs. It very possible more eggs hatched from the when the tank was started.

The old style castle tank is full of medium to new-born sized sea-monkeys. It seems to be doing quite well so far. I wonder how many will survive the long haul.
100_1000  100_1001  100_1002
100_1003 100_1004


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments