Advertisement

Monday, March 18, 2013

Home Tanks Update

I came in and inspected the tanks this afternoon and sadly I must report that the male sea-monkey in the blue ocean zoo has died. Bertha is still going strong and the other female appears to be OK as well. I gave the tank a dose of Sea-Medic just to be on the safe side though. I did notice some small babies swimming. I hate to do it but I may have to retire this tank soon. I think I will just let the water evaporate out of it if I transfer the sea-monkeys to another tank.


In the Mars tank there is a mating pair. Lots of small babies still. I am hoping that a good many will survive into adulthood.

The Magic Castle tank has about 4 medium sized sea-monkeys in it.

I am still monitoring the other two zoos. The red one has 4 sea-monkeys in it but they are still very tiny. The green zoo has one tiny one in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments