Advertisement

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Tank consolidation


Today I decided to consolidate the tanks and retire two tanks. I took the Male and two females from the new style Mars tank and transferred them to the old style Mars tank and I took the male and female from the new style Castle tank and put them in the blue Ocean Zoo with Bertha




The Blue Ocean Zoo now contains three adult Sea-Monkeys: two females and one male, including Bertha.


The Mars tank now has 6 adults: three males and three females. It has a huge number of babies in it as well.


The experiment in the old style Castle tank is on going and will continue. It will soon be settling down in there as the strong survive and the weak pass on. but for now it is still going strong. There are still too many Sea-Monkeys too count at various stages of life.

I transferred the water from the red Ocean Zoo to a green one, keeping the other red zoo. The water in them is now colored green. I am still monitoring them and have seen life in them both, so I will keep them until I can transfer any live Sea-Monkeys from them if and when they get big enough to leash out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments