Advertisement

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Masters of the Universe: He-Man and the Power Sword Video


Join me as a I read the first of the four storybooks included with the first wave of Mattel's Masters of the Universe figures. He-Man and Power Sword gives us the origin of the He-Man and his fight to protect Castle Grayskull from the evil forces of Skeletor. Everything a kid needed to know about the play pattern was included in this story.

This was an experiment... First of all I read the storybook out loud and attempted to do voices for the characters. I paired the narration to the illustrations from the mini-comic and added background music from the filmation cartoon. You tell me if I did a good job or not...

This is the original storyline written by Don Glute with beautiful illustrations by Alfredo Alcala. This is the Masters of the Universe storyline I was first introduced to with the figures from 1982. You can read a full review of the mini-comic here.

Did you Watch the video? What did you think? Should I do any more? Sound off in the comments below!

Don't miss any future adventures, be sure to follow and subscribe today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments