Advertisement

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Custom Castle Grayskull Weapons Rack 2.0

I couldn't leave it alone... I had to remake that second weapson rack! I just wasn't happy with my first attempt which used a miniature wooden easel. This time I used wooden dowels of the correct diameter. It was stained and twine was used to make real lashings to hold it together. Even the weapons are all painted this time! Check it out...



As you can see I painted the ladder too.

I found a few of my old vintage MOTU figures recently was well. These guys are all 1981 first release figures! They were in fair shape except for dry rotted leg bands. I used He-Bro's o-ring and eye hook method to fix them up good as new. Mer-Man needed a little paint touch-up on his face and he is missing his sword, but I have a replacement on the way. It's also no secret that these are the three figures I want from the new MOTU Origins line.


So do you think I am done this time or will I find something else to do? What do you think it will be? What do you think I ought to work on next? Please leave your comments below!

Keep up with all my toys adventure. Follow and subscribe to Weird Fantastic Toy Adventures today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments