Advertisement

Friday, December 2, 2016

A Happy Find & Construction Continues...

I am still working on getting set up here at the new host site. I wish I had moved long ago, but I was just to busy to get it all set up. Blogger is so much easier to use than Wordpress, at least it seems that way to me.


I was able to find an archived back-up of the blog and was able to recover a few old posts from 2013! What a happy find. These were posts from the days when the toy blog was devoted to Sea-Monkeys.
I wish I could get into Blog.com and get everything else too, but it is never up. I fear that entirety of the blog is lost. I will keep trying and hopefully I can get all the old posts back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments