Advertisement

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Home Tanks Update

Last night the old style Castle and Mars tanks were given their initial dose of plasma. I observed the male in the blue Ocean Zoo in distress so I gave the zoo a dose of Sea-Medic and for good measures I gave the other Mars and Castle a dose as well. For fun I added some Sea Diamonds to the three older experiments.


I am sad to report that today the big male in the Ocean Zoo died.

100_0991 100_0992 100_0993

100_0994 100_0995 100_0996



  • Old Style Magic Castle: Numerous juveniles and several adults were observed... I couldn't count them, too many.

  • New Style Magic Castle: One adult female and one adult male. One juvenile and a few babies.

  • Blue Ocean Zoo: One adult female, No babies or juveniles were observed at present.

  • New Style Mars Tank: Three adult females and one adult male. Some babies were observed. The male and one of the females were observed mating.

  • Old Style Mars Tank: Two adults, a male and a female, and one juvenile were observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments