Advertisement

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Here comes Esmeralda!

I took the digital camera to work today and was able to get some pretty good high res shots of Esmeralda and a nice video her and her babies playing in the tank. They like to root around that junk at the bottom of the tank and kick it all over the place.


The tank & Esmeralda on my desk


Here comes Esmeralda!


Here is a shot of the area in the kitchen where the Sea-Monkey supplies are kept. The tank is put with the supplies when I am not at my desk in the Computer Lab. I am afraid one of the students will think it is one of those ring toss water games or a snow globe and shake the tank, sloshing the water all over the place, or worse dump them out. Which would be really bad...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments