Sunday, July 19, 2026
Is the Toy Aisle Still Worth Visiting? | Late Night
Remember when a trip down the toy aisle felt like an adventure? Tonight we're asking a simple question: Is the toy aisle still worth visiting? Join us as we explore the hunt, the excitement, and why collectors still keep coming back. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit that bell icon so you never miss another Weird Fantastic Toy Adventure! Royalty Free Music from Tunetank.com Track: Scarborough Fair by AndyWarner https://ift.tt/uEGUJki via IFTTT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Don't drown your food!" - I remember that commercial. Every once in awhile that pops in my head.
ReplyDeleteI still get excited about the toy aisle. And I still get disappointed every. single. time. The shelves and pegs are empty in Walmart and Target. GameStops are closing left and right. There's no place to shop other than secondary toy/comic stores or online. Pretty sad.
I don't go to Ollie's anymore. They still only have Eternals, Shang Chi, and Wakanda Forever stuff. That should all go to a landfill at this point. TJ Maxx and Ross are owned by the same company. I occasionally stop by Ross. Not much there but every once in awhile is a fun treasure.
ReplyDelete