Advertisement

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Masters of the Universe Origins - Christmas 2021



Skeletor and his gang join He-Man and his friends to celebrate Christmas!

To start off with I finally aquired the 2019 San Diago Comic Con Exclusive He-Man and Prince Adam set and I also hve the Lords of Power set from last year's Power Con. This means that I have now made my ultimate He-Man, Skeletor, and Man-At-Arms figures! You will also see a custom Bone Thone and table for Skeletor in the video along with lots of Super Impulse Mini Toybox miniture toys. Yes this video was a lot of fun to make.

I know I haven't been able to post as much lately as I would like to... And I have a lot of new stuff I would love to share, but the new adventures will have to wait until next year. Enjoy the holidays everyone.

Did you enjoy today's toy adventure? How are you celebrating Christmas this year? Let me know in the comments below!

Don't miss any future adventures, be sure to follow and subscribe today!


1 comment:

  1. was so happy with my MOTU Origins collecting this year, i seriously considered decorating my Castle Grayskull

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.

Facebook Comments