Advertisement

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Q & A

A visitor asked me recently how to make a larger tank for her Sea-Monkeys. It’s certainly possible. Although I have never done it, I have thought about it in the past. Transcience used to carry a product called Jumbo Plasma, each packet would make about 1 quart of water and you would add one packet number one to it to make a quart tank of sea-monkeys.

They no longer carry this product and the last time I ordered from them Ms. Yolanda informed me that to go big you would have to use enough water purifier packets to make the size tank you want. One water purifier will make 12 to 16 oz. of water.

For example:
a 1 gallon beta tank = 128 oz.
128 / 12 = 10.667 or about 12 water purifiers

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.

Facebook Comments