Advertisement

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Crazy Cult Films: Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders

Crazy Cult Films: Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders: I, along with many other people, am still processing the news that the great Adam West has died.   He had a large influence on me and the Batman show helped shape my love of the zany and ridiculous which would later fuel my love for B-movies. To honor the legacy of this iconic actor I have decided to review Adam West’s latest appearance in his most famous role in Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and dedicate it to him. The film came out in 2016 and had Adam West, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar all reprise their roles in an animated movie based on the classic Batman series.

Click to continue »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments