Advertisement

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Martians have arrived!

New life has erupted in the old style mars tank.


I changed out the water in the old style Mars tank and transferred a female from the other mars tank over to it yesterday.


  
Here you can see how the tank looked before and what it looks like after.

Tonight I discovered the tank swarming with newly born Sea-Monkeys! That female must have been very pregnant. Here is a video showing the newborns. Its very impressive. Watch the new baby Sea-Monkeys swimming and exploring...





I haven't seen any activity at all in the two red Ocean Zoos with the old water from the Mars tank. I will watch them for another day and if nothing happens I will discard the water and clean the tanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments