Advertisement

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Home tanks update 03-10-2013

Ocean Zoo - Now sports a binocular cover. Bertha is still going strong. I haven't seen any other Sea-Monkeys in the tank today. Fed a half small scoop of Red Magic for feeding. Also here is a sweet close-up of Bertha. Shakey stands to the side and observes.


new mars 20130810new castle full 20130310New Mars- 3 adult female and one adult male. Hatchlings come and go. I fed them Red Magic. I don't know why the young aren't maturing in this tank. I see them in there but never last long. I saw some of the dreaded "cotton balls" in the tank and dosed it with Sea-Medic a few days ago. This could be the culprit.

new castle 20130310New Castle - One adult female and one adult male. Hatchlings are seen but never mature. I fed them Red Magic. Check out the close-up shot of the adult female swimming around the castle.
old castle 20130310
 Old Castle - Thriving quite well. I haven't even attempted to count them... They aren't getting any real size to them so I fed them Gro-Kwickly. I made a video of the activity I observed in the tank. One Sea-Monkey was observed in the process of molting its outer shell. This was captured in the video below.



old mars 20130810Old Mars - Two adult males. Fed Red Magic. They seem to be happy and active. I haven't observed any hatchlings lately.


Shakey observes the activity in three of the home tanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on this adventure.



Facebook Comments